Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Two Day Outrageous Special

Only two days to take advantage of this incredible offer.!!!!
I have only two more days to reach my current goal and I need your help so I am offering YOU a couple specials. 

  #1. If you have ever wanted to jump on the E-Files band wagon, NOW is the time!  I am offering three of my most popular E-Files to anyone who places a $35 order on my OBAOnly $35!!!!!  That's a $55 value! 
So besides purchasing any of the wonderful products available from Close to my Heart, you will receive  
FREE 
all 3 E-Files of the these very Popular kits.
http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/2015/01/mega-hopscotch-workshop-on-go-kit-for_23.html ($25 value)
SIX PAGE BRUSHED WOTG 
WORKSHOP KIT

http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/2015/02/beautiful-brushed-6-page-layout.html($15 value)
ONE SHEET WONDER 8 CARD WORKSHOP
http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/2015/02/one-sheet-wonder-8-card-workshop-e.html     ($15 value)


#2. Spend $99 (think Cricut) on my OBA  you will receive the same deal as #1  PLUS you will also earn a $25 SHOPPING SPREE!!!!
*from me!!  Wholy Smokes!!!  Anything from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and/or the **Seasonal Expressions #1 Idea Book.  ANYTHING!!
So lets recap ... order $99 from my OBA and you will receive
  1. Mega Hopscotch WOTG E-Files valued at $25
  2. Six Page Brushed Layout Workshop E-Files valued at $15
  3. One Sheet Wonder 8 Card Workshop E-Files valued at $15
  4. Shopping Spree valued at $25
Total FREE value $80!!!!!
 gOLLy!!!
That's it.  My Two Day Outrageous Special ends March 22, 2015 at 6PM.  Once you have placed your order, pop me an email and let me know what you would like for FREE!!!
Thank you in advance!  Love you all!!

* You will need to email me your $25 shopping spree order.  Do not order from my OBA..
** The Seasonal Expressions #1 Idea Book has many items that are now on limited supply, so not everything is still available

No comments:

Post a Comment