Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ONE SHEET WONDER 8 CARD WORKSHOP E-FILES

Hello my lovely bloggy buddies,
I'm glad you've come to visit today because I have something special to share with you!  I have been working day and night on this workshop, neglecting grocery shopping, laundry, dishes, just about everything that doesn't have to do with crafting -  to create this fabulous, easy, affordable 8 CARD ONE SHEET WONDER WORKSHOP!  Eight cards with one sheet!! If you're not familiar with  with a One Sheet Wonder,  it's a card template that has the cutting guides to create a varied amount of cards using, along with your card bases, just One sheet of patterned paper.  Yup, all those cards you see in the picture below, well they only use One sheet of patterned paper.  To jazz them up a bit I have also used some coordinating card stock to mat my pieces, added some glimmer tape and made a few embellishments added some bling and KA-POW.  Gorgeousness!!
Here are the individual cards. 
 
Not to shabby, huh?


This card can be used vertical or horizontal. 
 
Below are the details on how you can get this Workshop in your hands!
Here are a few of the close ups of the embellishments I created using the CLOSE TO MY HEART FEBRUARY STAMP OF THE MONTH A HAPPY HELLO.
Did you know that each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for only month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products (excluding purchases made in Studio J®), you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Look at that sparkle!! - Those are the very twinkly
 CTMH Bling Gems from the Gold Assortment.
And the Teal Shimmer Trim is holding it's own in the need for sunglasses brightness!
Kinda pretty, huh?! 

The Details~
You can get these files for FREE! For only a $15 order from my CTMH Shopping Website  
I will send the E-Files files and cutting guide via email.  I'm telling you!  WHAT A DEAL!!!
So, what comes with the Workshop E-Files ~  well let me tell ya!
One Sheet Wonder 8 Card Workshop Cover Page
One Sheet Wonder 8 Card Workshop Welcome Letter
One Sheet Wonder 8 Card Workshop Supply List
One Sheet Wonder 8 Card Workshop Cutting Guide
Eight pages of photos of each of the 8 Cards 
   
Close to My Heart Consultants interested in receiving this workshop to offer as a class may receive the files in electronic form (for saving/printing/copying/distributing for their own customers) by placing any order of $15 on my website too!


That's it!  What do you think!!???  Very Very Cool Workshop!!
Thanks for reading to the end...sorry about the lengthy post, but I couldn't stop myself!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment