Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

MEGA HOPSCOTCH WORKSHOP ON THE GO KIT FOR SALE part deux

I know, I know -  I've already posted this stuff, but I'm so proud of my Workshop, that I wanted to post it again!  LOL    If you missed my last post then you probably don't know, but I LOVE this collection!
I created this Workshop, or as some call it, a Display Board, using the Gorgeous CLOSE TO MY HEART Hopscotch Workshop on the Go.  The Close to my Heart Hopscotch Workshop on the Go kit includes:
1 - My Reflections Hopscotch Paper Packet (X7194B)
1 - My Acrylix Hopscotch Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
1 - Cardstock Sheet (Colonial White)
1 - Hopscotch Assortment (Z3016)
1 - Flaxen Extra Thick Twine (Z3036)
1 - Instructional Brochure
I used everything, well almost everything.  I still have a bit of the Papers left and a whole lot of the scrumptious twine. On top of all the goodies that come with the kit from CTMH I used Flip Flaps!

Can you find the Flip Flaps? Are you wondering what in the world are Flip Flaps?  LOL
  Ok, here's a close up of the page on the left.
 See that little tab with the star?  It lifts up a 4" x 8" Flip Flap.
And, below is what the layout looks like when the Flip Flap is flapped open.  Tee Hee  Pretty cool, huh?!
Below is the layout on the right.  See the tab with the star....
Lift it up...
ta daaaa!  Instead of a layout with only 2 photo spots, I've now created 4 photo spots! 
So on my 2 page layout with only 4 photo spots, I have now created a fabulous 9 photo spot layout
 using the spectacular Flip Flaps from Close to my Heart!
LOVE!!

This layout does not have any Flip Flaps but I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS layout too!
 
See that scrumptious twine?  It comes in Pink too!  It's one of those 'gotta have it' things that you need!
and SERIOUSLY the cards are just as AWESOME!!!!!
Look at that twine!  YUM!!
Below are some of the coordinating stickers that come with the WOTG kit.
I added some random stamping to jazz up the top part of my card.
Here are some more from the Sticker Sheets.
Isn't this a fun Thank You card. 
I created the letter U using the very versatile CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge.
This one looks difficult, but if you know how to weave 
you will find that this technique is a very easy addition to any card.
Now for the details on how you can create this kit and have you call it yours.
This is my very FIRST kit that I have created, PLUS the cutting files for the FOUR layouts and SIX cards! 
So that's my long story. My short story is I'd love to pass my cutting files on to you.  Just place an order on my CTMH OBA for at least $25 and I'll e-mail the files right out to you.   That's it.  Phew.  I'm out of breath!

Please, if you want any more information or have questions, don't hesitate to email me.
Thanks for sticking with this lengthy post, again.   I hope it was well worth your time.
hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment