Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

You know how sometimes you just need to have a card and don't have time to create one.  Problem solved.  I created this card in less than 10 minutes!!!   I'm spending more time telling you about it than I actually spent making it!  LOL
 Isn't it adorable!  
Now you are probably wondering how in the world could that gorgeous card be designed and put together in such a small amount of time.  Well..
Let me introduce you to CLOSE TO MY HEART PICTURE MY LIFE SCRAPBOOKING PROGRAM.  Click here to see the whole collection.  These double sided card stock weight cards feature journaling spaces, sentiments, and icons.  Perfect for the widely popular pocket scrapbooking, but also fabulous for cards!!
Above is a sampling of the Hopscotch set.  The sets include 10- 4" x 6" cards and 36 - 3" x 4"cards.  Double sided!!!  and at $8.95 US  they are an awesome deal!
Sooo back to my card ~  I got a little side tracked.  I decided to use the card with the quote from Dr. Suess, matted the card with Lagoon and Cranberry Cardstock, used the corner rounder on both, then glued it all together on to a card base. 
I love this quote!
Now you are probably wondering about those adorable embellishments. right?   Well they were sitting on my desk unused from another project that I am working on, and they matched perfectly!  Fate?
 In fact, these little embellishments were made using the February Stamp of the Month sssssssh
Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment