Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

FOREVER IN MY HEART

Oh My Gosh!  I LOVE this card!  I love it so much I haven't even cleaned up after myself  because I was so excited to share it with you as soon as I could!  The card uses almost all 11 the stamps that come in the set FOREVER IN MY HEART.  Yup Eleven stamps in the set! WOWZA!  But wait, I haven't done the inside yet!  I bet I'll be using the rest inside.  Ok, I'll stop blabbing.  Check it out!

I used the Edge Distresser and Sanding Kit to take my distressing over the top. Then using a Sponge Dauber I added Saddle Ink to all the edges.  Even the doily, that I had cut up, got a dose of distress.
To give the card more of a sparkle (we all could use a bit of sparkle, right!?) I sprayed some Glitter Mist all over the card.  It came out so subtle and so perfect for this card.
Always on my mind, forever in my heart.  What a beautiful sentiment.
The stamp set is only available through March, so if this set pulls at your heart and if you need it, I'd hop right over to my Shop and put this cutie on your 'gotta have this' list.
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment