Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

New York circa 1998

 Hello my friends.  Today I am sharing the two page layout I just finished.  The pictures are from a vacation my kids and I took to visit our friends, in NJ, to celebrate New Years.  We took the train in to New York and soaked in the city.  There was so much to see! One of the things we did was to go up to the viewing balcony in the Empire State Building and that's where I took the background images. I loved the Chrysler Building, but it's the other photo that has more of an important meaning.  The Twin Towers.
Another memory of the time we spent there were the taxi's.  They were everywhere!  I created the taxi's I used with some clip art. Print, cut and then layered some for a bit of dimension.


The papers are from Close to my Heart.  If you haven't seen their glitter paper, you don't know what you are missing! It is so um glittery LOL  Here's a link for the papers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment