Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

My Sunshine


Hello my blog friends, are you ready for your weekend to begin?  I hope you all have a wonderful one.  Today I have two cards to share with you.  The first one is a CASE from a very talented lady.  You can find her original card here.  http://www.scrapbookymas.com/
My card uses the April Stamp of the Month called My Sunshine and is only available for a few more days.  The paper I used is from the Buzz and Bumble collection. And the cuts were made using the Cricut Artiste. Can you see the colors of the balloon?  I embossed it with white then sponged on different colors of ink to make the gorgeous effect.
One of the things I learned from Scrapbook y Mommas, was to score the Close to my Heart cardstock, turn it over so you have the 'hill' facing you and sand. Because the cardstock has a white core, the white will show through when sanded. Kinda cool huh.?
 My next card also uses the Stamp of the Month but I used the Tommy paper collection along with the Coordinating Adhesive Canvas Sheets. Lots of distressing on this one.
I am having lots of fun with this stamp set, as you can see!  Let me know if you are interested in any of these products or any other that you might stumble upon.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment