Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tri-shutter Card

Goodness where has the time gone!  I store my pictures on my computer by the month that I created them.  Today I went to put this beauty of a card in the correct folder then realized I haven't even made a March folder.  good golly!
I am so behind!!
Alright, onto the card.  Isn't it gorgeous!?
The papers are all from the Chantilly collections from Close to my Heart.  Love.  The colors and design of this paper is so pretty.  The bird and dimensional flowers were cut on the Cricut using the Artiste cartridge.  Love.
If you are interested in creating your own tri-shutter fold card, here is a link to the directions. It looks hard but it's actually quite easy to create.  And so much fun to decorate.
Thanks for checking in on me.
Have a great day,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment