Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Windmill 2012


 Happy weekend y'all.  Today I'm sharing a double page layout of the Halloween party we had in our neighborhood. I had a great time making my layout because I also got to spend time with a friend scrapping the same party.  As soon as she finishes her journaling I'll post her layout.
Here are a few close ups of some of the stars on my page.
  First we have Mr. Spider in his purple glittered outfit.   All the cuts are done using the now famous Artiste cartridge.
 next up..Miss Kitty.  She decided to wear purple so she would stand out in the crowd.
What's a Halloween party with out some mummies?!  Here they are dancing across the bottom of the pages.
All the cuts are done using the now famous Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart. Stamping was done using the stamp set from the Workshops on the Go Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment