Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Flirty Flower

 How about another post ~ I have quite a bit of catching up to do. There are so many awesome projects being done with this paper pack.  It's called Flirty from Close to my Heart. Everything you see on this card is from Close to my Heart!
The flower is my favorite part and I made it!  I used the Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon along with Goldrush ink, twisted it and turned it and a bit of hot glue, topped it off with a Bling Jem...Ta Da!  I think it came out fabulous and it's quite the gorgeous!  Well that's it for today, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! pinned it! My pack is on order, can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle, and I loooove that flower!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete