Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

McMahon Digital Release


Today's card uses the butterfly image from the digital set called Sophisticated Phrases from
I first changed the colors of the butterflies using Photoshop then printed them on plain old printer paper. I then coated all the butterflies with glossy accents and when that dried, I cut them out and covered the back with the glossy accents. This left me with some very sturdy but pliable little guys.
 
Here's a look at the complete set of Sophisticated Phrases. Click on the picture below for a quick link to the stamp set.
thanks for stopping by today
:-)

2 comments:

  1. I love your card- what a great idea to use glossy accents on the butterflies. The color change on them is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following Michelle. I loved your sweet comment an so nice to know another Floridian! I'm following you and hope to see some Cricut...your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete