Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

 I happen to stop in to my local Thrift Store and came out very happy.  Check out that chair!  I love it!  20 bucks and it was mine.  More searching and I came across a Dick and Jane book for 50¢!
I also purchased a shelf unit with doors, but I'll share that at a later date because it's wanting some altering :-)  Then on top of all this goodness, Publix brings their day old bakery yummies to the Thrift Store, then the store turns around an offers it free.  Donations accepted.  I came home with a dozen raisin oatmeal cookies, a cheese and cherry danish and a loaf of egg bread with raisins.  oh my!  Then the next day I get a call from my Doctor letting me know that my cholesterol is too high and that I need to go on a low fat diet LOL
I wonder if he was spying on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment