Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HI

Good morning!  Happy September, can you believe it!  Where in the world has this year gone!!?  Life is passing by so quickly, I must remember to slow down and maybe just watch the clouds go by once in awhile.
Today's card is a little different than my usual and I love it!  I started out with Spellbinders Beaded Circles die cut twice to create the card base.  I inked it up with some SU ink in blue.  I cut a double circle out of the polka-dot paper (Flocked Dot Rouge Paperie by MakingMemories) to make a frame around the white card stock that had been run through the Big Shot with Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug.  I added some red pom pom trim and inked up the HI using the same blue SU ink.  I then used Martha's butterfly punch and punched out the three yellow butterflies.  I applied glossy accents to both sides which made them very sturdy and very pliable. I punched out three circles from the polka-dot paper and ta-da ~ A cute card! :-)

1 comment: