Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Who's ready for Summer?

Who's ready for summer??? I had a blast creating this fun colorful card using one of the borders from the Assorted Edges Flair stamp set. I also added some of that 'gotta have it' teal glitter tape.  You truly do!! Flower by Cricut (of course) The papers are from the sweet Heartstrings collections .
 You can see up a little closer in the second picture.  See those purple leaves, who doe that>  ME!  I used my embossing tool to score the back side of the leaf, turned it over and slightly inked the veins of the leaves.
 Add a little more bling and TA DA!  Ready for some warm weather.
Thanks for visiting,
Love and hugs,
m
You can find all of the projects that have been used in my card project in my CTMH shop.  Have fun and let me know if you need any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment