Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Card Marathon

Hello my fellow crafters.  Honest I am still crafting.  Every day!  But looking at my blog, it doesn't look that way.  So I thought I should post some of the Christmas Cards that I have been making.   
I don't know what got into me this year, but I haven't made a single duplicate card.  arrggggh!
So here are a couple that have made it to the mail box.  I LOVE them both!  The first one is done using All is Bright from My Mind's Eye.  The second card is made using paper from Webster's Pages.  The sizes were fun to work with then to top it off, I made my own envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board from we R Memories.  That little tool is a must have.
That's it for today.
Thank you for stopping in.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment