Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Celebrate National Stamping Month

September!  Can you believe it!!?  Soon we will be decorating our homes for Halloween ~ Pinterest, I am on my way!  But before I leave I wanted to let you all know what Close to my Heart is offering for National Stamping Month!! You can earn these exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio.  yup I said trio!!
During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this whimsical alphabet set, this light hearted sentiments set and this fanciful images set for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects for only $10!! What a CRAZY deal!!  The full retail value of $47.90   
Wholy Smokes!!  CTMH is Awesome!!

 
*Offer valid September 1-30, 2013. Placing a minimum order of $50 is required for qualification.
Dates: Offer valid September 1-30, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment