Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Chocolate Affairs meets up with Dream Pop

 Hello my faithful blogger friends.  Today, I have a well over due post to share.  I used CTMH August Stamp of the Month ~ A Chocolate Affair stamp set along with CTMH Dream Pop paper to create this adorable set of cards.  FYI You only have a few days left to be able to receive the August Stamp of the Month FREE with a $50 CTMH purchase.  FREE!!
Using my Cricut Artiste cartridge, I created a cutie pa-tootie card holder.  Then I couldn't settle for just one, I had to make two.  One to keep and one to give away.
 Aren't they gorgeous!  That bit of glitter paper really adds a lot to the cards and holder.
To add a lot of dimension, I added Liquid Glass to some of the chocolates.
 Here's a close up of the chocolate covered strawberry.  I paper pieced it and also paper pieced the sundae below.   yum yum!
Thanks for bearing with me while I have been among the missing.  Let me know if you can't live without getting the stamp set for $0!  The offer ends August 31st.
See you again soon!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment