Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Father's Day With Tommy



Today I'm sharing my Father's Day card made with Tommy papers from Close to my Heart.  Aren't those colors perfect!?  My Dad lives near the ocean so this collection of papers was perfect.  I even lined the envelope!
 
I created little pennants with the Anchor pattern and hung them with Cranberry Twine. I folded down the right corner and glued in another pattern from the Tommy line and topped it off with an Artisan Stud.  I then cut off a strip of burlap ribbon for the middle section. 
The Happy Father's Day is computer generated and very appropriate with the font Apothecary since my Dad is a Pharmacist. :-)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!
Michelle
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment