Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Close To My Heart June Specials

Close To My Heart is running quite a few specials this month so sit back and check them all out ~

~ The patriotic stamp sets were made exclusively for this campaign and can only be purchased during June and July 2013. The Courage stamp set is $9.95 and is military themed. The Home of the Brave  stamp set is $17.95 and USA themed while the Strong and Free stamp set is $17.95 and Canada themed.  Close To My Heart is thrilled to donate $3 from every Courage stamp set sold and $5 from each Home of the Brave and also Strong and Free stamp sets sold to a military-support charitable organization.


~ Each month Close To My Heart offers a special stamp set available that month only. Customers can purchase the Stamp of the Month for only $5 when you spend $50.  This months stamp set is called A Flowering Bunch

 
~ The My Creations® mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings; pennants are approximately 4" × 3". The mini banner has a retail price of $5.95 but is free during June to customers with a qualifying order.

~And lastly, to help with relief efforts in Oklahoma, Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the A True Thank You stamp set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross.

 
If you are interested in any of these great deals, you can send me an email or you may order them directly from my Close To My Heart web site here
Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment