Hello my friends! I'm excited to share with you my latest card. It's called a Slide Out Card and I'm hoping by looking at my pictures you can see how it works.
To create this fun card, I used the Close to my Heart Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go kit. The kit comes with the papers, stamps and the cute little sparkles that I used. Did you notice the little bee's? I incorporated them into my design using some clear plastic packaging material.
Lots of cuts and important scoring to make this cutie. To help you out, here are the details.
- Buzz and Bumble stamp Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit
- Two 4 1/4" x 5" for front of card and one for the back ( I
- One 3 1/8" x 4 1/2" for the slider ( I used Brown Glitter
- One 4" x 4 3/4" Designer Paper to layer on the front (I used
Buzz and Bumble)
- One 4" x 4" for the inside of the slider ( I used Creme Brulee)
- Cocoa Ink Stamp Pad
- Orange and Yellow colored pencils
- Blending Pen
- Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tape Runner
One 3 5/8" x 4 1/2" for the slider ( I used Brown Glitter Paper) Cut 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" for the inside tag (Creme Brulee)
One 4" x 4 3/4" Designer Paper to layer on the front (I used Buzz and Bumble) Make matching scores and trim the inside of your DP
One 4" x 3 1/2" for the inside of the slider ( I used Creme Brulee)
Then have fun decorating!