Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cleaning Up

Hello my friends.  I hope you don't mind a non-holiday post. 
I have been busy cleaning off pictures that are on my camera. Long over-do.
This first card was done in May!  
Aurora was not the easiest to put together but the end results came out great. 
 I think I'll be doing more Princess's in the near future.
 I love this card!  The colors are so bright and vivid oh.....
I just recalled that this is the first attempt at using the Cricut pens.  Not too bad, ehh?

This little cutie was so much fun to create.  First came the cage, I tried all sorts of products on it.  Wish I remembered what, but it came out looking like metal.  Very cool.  I love the addition of the music notes.
 Close up of the bird and faux metal.

This pretty card was created using some fabulous ribbon from the Stamp Simply Store.  
You would not believe how light and airy this ribbon is!  It's like holding air. 
 
 Love.
Next up is a fun card using Close to my Heart products.  
Oh my gosh what a great stamp set and the paper is fabulous as well!
 
 Isn't it cute!?
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a great day!
Michelle

1 comment: