Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Yes, It's that time of year again.  The stores are putting out their Christmas merchandise. Along with Halloween and Thanksgiving displays.  ugg  So I guess I needed to get that little push to get me going with our Christmas cards for my November Kreative Klub.
This year our Kreative Klub Christmas Card Workshop will be held  on Friday, November 9th at 9:00 if you can't make that date, I am also having another Klub meeting on Sunday, November 11th at 1:00..
 We will be using Close to my Heart’s beautiful Pear and Partridge collection to make 15 Christmas cards (5 cards each of 3 designs) and a cute decorated file folder to hold all the cards and envelopes.

The project kit is $30 and includes all the supplies needed to create the cards, file box and the envelopes to finish your card set.  Below is the beautiful stamp set that will be included in your kit.

    You may also purchase the kit through my Close to my Heart web site. Just click on my Very Merry Christmas link to be brought directly to the Pear and Partridge Workshop on the Go kit.
    Thanks for stopping in today.
    hugs,
    Michelle

    1 comment:

    1. Love your projects and that file folder is way cute!!

      ReplyDelete