Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All Things Grow With Love



Happy Tuesday.  I've decided to try another challenge, this one is a sketch challenge over at My Cricut Craft Room.  Today we were challenged with a sketch and color restrictions. Here is the sketch and we had to use the pastel colors of green and yellow plus one other color as your main colors.  So I guess white is my other main color.  The winner of this challenge will win the Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge!  Sweet!
so ~my card started out with SU Certainly Celery as its base.  Then I used SU  Barely Banana as the next layer. I used my Cricut Expression and SCAL to cut out the scalloped rectangle then ran the piece through my Big Shot using a Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls embossing folder.
After that it was time for the fun part, decorating!  The main image is a die cut from K & Company that fit perfectly with the color restrictions.  The rest of the flowers are 3-d stickers that had been used to decorate the club house for a dance that was held last year.  Yup, I took the decorations home with me and look how pretty they look on the card.    Recycling at its finest.

3 comments:

  1. Love your up-cycling Michelle :-) Stunning result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love all of the dimension! Thanks for joining the challenge!
    Jenny R
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete