Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Buggy Welcome

 Hello my friends, I hope your week has gone well. My highlight, this week, was a short visit with a very dear friend who I haven't seen in 3 months.  I don't know why we waited so long.  That's going to change!


Today's post is for a challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 .  The challenge was to use the word Welcome from any Cricut cartridge.  Since none of my cartridges have the word, I used my Cricut Storybook cartridge and spelled out Welcome.  I then made some cute pennants to put the letters on. The adorable baby buggy is from the very versatile Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge.

All the papers I used are from an adorable paper pack called Sweet Pea from the Paper Studio. I edged a lot of the pieces using cream acrylic paint, added some faux stitching then popped everything up with my handy dandy pizza box cardboard.
Didn't it come out adorable!?

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable, I love the soft colours and the word paper used for the buggy, such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie,
      It wasn't planned but the words 'sweet little baby' turned out right in the middle of the buggy.
      Thanks for the compliment.
      michelle

      Delete
  2. So so adorable. I love the wonderful colors and paper you have used for this precious Welcome card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole,
      Using paper out of one pack sure does help with the co-ordination in a project :-)
      michelle
      http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. This is adorable. I love the stitching on the carriage. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! I am loving the stitching too :-)

      Delete
  4. This could not be any cuter!!! I love the design and that pendant banner is precious. Well done! Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just soooo Precious! Love the banner and the buggy and the stitching on the buggy is perfect! Great colors too for "Welcoming" a precious little one! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa. I had so much fun making this card and am quite pleased with it myself. Now I just need someone to have a baby :-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your kind comments and for becoming a follower. I am now a follower of yours as well. I like your card-making style. Your dog is PRECIOUS!
    Happy Creating.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae Ann,
      Thanks for following me back! And thanks for the lovely compliments.

      Delete
  7. Hi cutie! It WAS a great visit, but way to short!! Come again soon!!
    This card is absolutely the cutest! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey darlin' yup way too short. So it's April now so lets pick a date!

      Delete