First I had my husband cut the top and bottom off the can then cut it down the center to create one sheet. I cut the metal using my Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterfly die and Big Shot without any difficulty. In fact I was surprised as to how easily it cut through. I dabbed the butterflies with alcohol inks and then ran them through the Big Shot again, this time using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used adhesive dots to adhere them together and made thin antennas out of the left over metal.
I attached my butterfly to a fun shaped star card. You can find the tutorial here. Be warned that it's in Russian. Just look for the link that will let you translate to your own language.
Thanks for stopping in.
Have a good night,