Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yes, I'm still around


Hello Blogland,  I hope you haven't forgotten me.  As we all know, sometimes life just gets in the way. I've been taking care of myself by staying active in my craft room, just not actively taking pictures.  Today, I made a list of the things I wanted to accomplish before sitting at my desk and taking some pictures and posting them were at the top.  so here ya go...

 
I know this is a bit of a repeat, but I wanted a picture with a few of my birdhouses together.  I love playing with these inexpensive little guys.  I then go to the thrift store and find candlesticks to use as their bases.

Next up is my ongoing Cricut calendar, which I finally finished last night..only 2 weeks late.  I've been creating the calendar using Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stack and A Child's Year by Cricut.


I have also started working on some Christmas cards.  I created this snowman and  even made an SVG file for him!  How about that! If you'd like to have it, just let me know and I'll send it right out to you.
The center step card above was created using Merry Christmas Home from Webster's Pages, MS glitter and a Christmas paper stack.

 Next up is a card I created while playing around with my Martha Stewart punch.  I ended up punching out quite a few branches and came up with this adorable wreath.  I then realized I even had a Martha bow punch.  Perfect :-)


 That's it for today.  Time to go have some dinner, feet up and tv time.
Thanks for stopping in to check on me.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute, you do make the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have been busy, and it is great to see the results. :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete