Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A few more pictures



This year I tried making some Vanilla extract using vanilla beans and vodka.  It is quite easy to make since that's all that is needed, plus the bottles. I made the labels using a vintage label I found at The Graphics Fairy that I just altered it a bit. And then created the boxes and voila..nice prezzies.


 ----------

 Next up is a pretty birthday card I created using some lace from JoAnns, stamp from The Girls' Paperie and paper from a Fancy Pants stack. The swirl is cut using Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents then lots of Martha Stewart glitter was thrown in to the mix.


 I am liking this very much.  I hope you do to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful gifts, Michelle, and I love that card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Michelle! I love the lace and all that glitter! Wow!

    ReplyDelete