Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Few Good Cards

 
 It seems Blogger has done some changes.  Hopefully they won't be too hard to figure out...so here goes.
These are some of the cards I have taught in my card class.  I teach a wonderful group of ladies how easy it is to create beautiful cards.   The card above was created using the cuttlebug and one of those fabulous $1 Michael's stamps.

 This was was fun.  I taught the 'girls' how to distress.  Paper is from a Tim Holtz paper pack and sentiment from Stampin' Up!  Twine from the garage.


 The next card uses a stamp I recieved for Christmas from my husbands daughter-in-law (Thanks Robin!) We tried our hand at using torn and inked masking tape as the background.  I printed the verse off the computer and again, the twine is from the garage.

My girlie side was screaming to come out, so out she came.  I cut out the pink shaped card and the flower layer using my Cricut.  The girls just needed to glue them together and put the bow on.  Easy Peasy!


 This next card was the opposite of easy LOL.  My 'girls' had some minor issues creating the pinwheels but persevered and all their cards came out beautiful.


This was my original version of the card.  I wasn't happy with the colors I chose so I let each lady chose their own patterned paper from my growing stack of scraps.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and totally fun cards. That's so awesome that you teach card making! How wonderful of you.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete