Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Well I have finally started a project that I wanted to start in January. I have been wanting to create a calendar for my craft room. Just a small one just so I would somewhat know what the date is.
I finished creating June, July and August...yay! I used the Cricut cartridge called A Child's Year for the images then played around with the scene's.
July's scene was influenced by a Simply Sunday challenge over on Getting Cricky to use banners or pennants. Here's the link if you want to hop over and check it out.
I am hoping the summer doesn't fly by to quickly, because I still have a few more months to do :-)