Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bella Butterfly

I seem to be slowing down on my projects. I remember when I was making a card a day, now it is taking me...too long! Could it be that old age is starting to catch up with me, gosh I hope not!
This card is made with the beautiful Bella Rose Designer Paper from Stampin' Up!

This angle shows you how I made the card. I'm sure the card fold has a name, but I have no idea what it is.


Now I bet you're wondering about that butterfly. All the butterflies stamps that I have are too small for what I wanted, so I drew my own. Yup, drew my own! Can you believe how 'stamped' it looks. It was quite easy. I drew it with a pencil, then outlined it with a marker, colored it in, added crystal effects and some iridescent ice. ta do! Isn't that the coolest?!


I'll definitely be trying out more 'stamp' drawings in the future. Give it a try...you'll be amazed at what you can do.
I hope you have had a good weekend,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Your butterflies are wonderful! They do look like stamped images that you cut out. Very talented lady you are. I love the whole design of the card and how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete