Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Stair Step Card


Here's my submission for this week's challenge over on the Late Night Stampers group. I was a bit intimidated at first, but once the body of the card was made, it was all fun. The directions are very easy ~
  • Cut your card stock to the size of 10.5 X 5.0 - if you want to stamp on this, now would be the time to do it.
  • Score your card stock at 1.25" - 2.5" - 4.25", 6" and at 8.25" Now fold with hills and valleys (accordion style) making sure that the smallest (1.25" fold) is folded down, as this will be the front of your card)
  • Now here's the fun part...decorate with ANYTHING...punches, cut-outs, stickers...whatever your theme is, run with it.
I used all the stamps that are included in the Heritage Holiday set, some ribbon, hodgepodge and some careful cutting.
Link a picture back to me so I can see what you create. I warn you, these are a little addicting.

Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle

1 comment: