Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY day to you

Another week gone by. Can you believe how quickly these weeks are going by. Soon we will be entering a brand New Year and new changes. I'm looking forward to the next year, but I wish it wouldn't come so darn quick!


For this card I wanted to try out my new stencil Floral Frenzy which works with the Eastern Blooms set. The colors are Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip with some Whisper White. I put a bit of glitter in the center of the flowers and pierced the scallops, neither one you can see very clearly here.


The sentiment, HAPPY day to you, is from the Occasions Collection. Each word is a different stamp so I had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig. But I think I'm getting pretty good at using that silly contraption.

Thanks for checking in on me,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. both the glitter and piercing are visible! Once you click on it for a larger view.
    I love the colour combo! So clean..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to fake this with Best Blossoms. Gorgeous card in more of my current fave color scheme!

    P.S. I cracked up over the Word Verification: "phipsit!" Try saying that really fast three times!

    ReplyDelete