Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Here are my latest cards. One is a Christmas card because I joined a challenge on Splitcoast to make 10 holiday cards a month...and because I had got these cute trees and I just had to try them out. They weren't as easy as I had thought since they were mostly the background color of the tree. Does that make sense? So I used a black ink pad on them, scanned them into my computer, then I was able to change the colors to whatever I wanted. When I thought I was done, I decided it needed some bling, out came the rhinestones. Now it looks like a card I would make :-)
The next card was a 3 day process. I put the ribbon on the card, then didn't know what to do. Then I put the square on...still not right. So I drove to Violette's ( my local scrapping store ) and got the flowers...now it looks lovely. Don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Hiys Michelle....Im a bit late posting but have been sooooooo busy over christmas. Hope to get to know you and see more wonderful creations....Wendy

    ReplyDelete