Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thinking of You Challenge

Thanks for stopping in.  I have a quick post for you prompted by a couple of challenges.  The first challenge was for me to find time to get back into paper crafting.  Yay, I'm back!  The 2nd challenge was issued by Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I totally needed to make some Thinking of You cards and that was what the challenge was.  Yay me!
 My first card was made using hand-made papers from New Delhi.  They are so rich with color and texture. I made the flower using an old Tim Holtz die with paper from a phone book.  Of course I added some color and glitter gems.  Beautiful!
My second card was made for a great friend who loves turquoise and green.  I think it's a sports team colors, but since I'm not into sports I couldn't tell you the team.  Sorry Char.
Again,
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Michelle, a fabulous design with super colours and papers.........your TH flower is stunning and lovely details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete