Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Avoid Photo Overload. Namaste

You know how it is when you develop your pictures and you automatically think, Oh!  I have the scrapbook paper and embellishments that will match these perfectly!  That's how this layout came about.  I've loved working with the Hopscotch paper collection so much I ordered myself another pack before it was discontinued.  I'm so glad I did!  These yoga pictures were a perfect fit.
My story is that I 'taught' yoga to a huge group of residents in my previous community.  We called it "Yoga At Your Own Risk" What was risky about it ~ well I was never trained/certified as a Yoga Instructor and at times was just winging it.  But boy,  I had a following!  Sometimes we had almost 20 people at a time!  If you click on the picture you can read my journaling.  We had such a fun time!
When I started the layout, I knew I wanted to incorporate Flip Flaps.  From now on, I think  Flip Flaps will be in every layout I create.  Yup, they are that cool!  Are you wondering what the heck are Flip Flaps?  I put a notation on the picture above so you can see where I used them and here's a link to them on my Close to my Heart store.  They are so very helpful to avoid photo overload in your Scrapbook.  Instead of making page after page after page of the same event, you can use Flip Flaps to create more 'real estate' on your pages.  Check it out ~  Flip Flaps
That's it for tonight.
Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment