Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year New Beginnings

Happy New Year!!  Can you believe how fast 2014 went.  Wholly smokes! 
Today starts my big push to be a successful CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT and what better way to start than with an online PARTY!!!!  I just have to figure out how to do it LOL.   So hopefully you will hang with me a bit longer while I figure all this out.  In the mean time here's another beautiful card that I created using my CLOSE TO MY HEART ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS catalog as a reference. If you have a catalog, check out page 107 ~ pretty close huh!??  If you don't have a catalog the online version is just to the right -->
or if you would love to have one to have and to hold, just pop me an email and for $5 I'll send one out to you.  Maybe I'll even enclose a pretty little card.  

The stamp I used is QUICK CARDS-JAPANESE BLOSSOM.  I guess it's called 'Quick Cards' because it truly is very quick to create a stunning card just using the stamp.  Now I'm not sure that Japanese Blossoms are purple, but this sure does look pretty colored with my marker and water brush.  Nope, no copics here.  Not bad, huh?  In the close up you can see the gorgeous glitter paper.  It is beyond glittery! I love it!  You can also see that I actually sewed around the edges.  Ya, real thread and a real needle!  It wasn't too hard since I used my piercing tool kit to get all those little holes.
Thanks for stopping in today.  I love all the comments you guys are leaving me.  Let me know if you know how to do an online party, maybe you could be my hostess.  hint hint.
Love and hugs and a Happy New Year!!
m


No comments:

Post a Comment