Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Joy

Oh boy it's getting so close to Christmas, only 2 more days!  Yikes.  This year has flown by so quickly.
Today I'm sharing an altered frame that started out in the Target clearance section.  Three bucks! and worth every penny!
I started with a beautiful sheet of 12 x 12 from My Mind's Eye, All Is Bright, paper pad then went to town with things from my 'stash'.
  Isn't this the coolest embellishment ~ made with things collected over the years.  You know that stuff you need to purchase because you know you will use it someday.  Well looky what I made with it!
The joy letters were cut five times with my Cricut Jasmine cartridge.  I glued all the letters together to create them nice and thick. Then glitterized them using Martha Stewart fine glitter, then when that was dry, I used some Shaved Ice, from Stampendous, around the letters. I love this project!!  I hope you do to.
Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment