Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Yoga

 Happy Halloween!  uggg November starts tomorrow!  I can't get over how quickly this year is going by.  Pretty soon it will be Christmas!  aye yi yai
 I need to catch up on some of my blogging.  I've been busy getting ready for a Craft Fair. Once I can slow down., I'll have lots to share.  
Today, I'm sharing with you a layout I created using the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cartridge.  What fun it was to be able to make a scene with Cricut Craft Room.
Besides all the crafting I have been working on, I have been, not just practicing yoga, but teaching it!  Well, to clarify.  I'm not really teaching, I am in front of a class and they are following along with what I am doing.  Which just happens to be yoga.  Wow What a change it has made to my physical self.  I can touch the floor flat handed!  Before yoga, I could reach my knees.  Huge huh!??  And the people that are 'following' me are all amazed at themselves as well.  Every week shows a little more strength or balance or flexibility.  Yoga is amazing!!
that's it for now...gotta get busy!
Thanks for stopping in.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment