Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

  My, my, my 2013 isn't that crazy! Another new year has arrived and with it a new CTMH Idea Book.  I have gone through my catalog 5 times now, and each time I find something new that I MUST have. 

   
 Included in my list is this gorgeous seven piece stamp set called Happy Valentine's Day. And of coarse the set can be used for so much more than Valentine's day!! Plus, this stamp set just happens to be the January Stamp of the Month set and is available for $5 with and $50 purchase! Below are some creative examples to use the set. Isn't that baby adorable!
  
In other exciting news, oh-boy, CTMH has changed the contents of their New Consultant Kit.  
 
Would you look at all those goodies!  If I wasn't already a demo I would want to have the package delivered to my door.  shucks for me.  If you have ever considered joining a great stamping company either as a new business or just to get the discount, now is definitely the time.  Just click on the image above and you're on your way.


and Remember, the Happy Valentine's set is only available through January. You can order it for $17.95 or add it to a $50 order for just $5. And don't forget about our adorable Whoo's Your Valentine? special going on through January as well...with a $35 order, you can add the Whoo's Your Valentine? kit for just $10 (add another $5 to your order and BAM, you've earned the discounted Stamp of the Month)!

No comments:

Post a Comment