Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Close To My Heart Avonlea & Cricut Artiste Layout

Hi Friends,  Today I am sharing a layout I created using the new Avonlea line from Close To My Heart.  First off, I love how smooth this paper is.  The sponging around all the edges went on just like butta'. And the thickness of the papers are perfect.  I used my Cricut Artiste cartridge to make that gorgeous shape.< insert advertisement here > tee hee.  You can purchase the Avonlea line, as well as the Cricut Artiste cartridge on my business site here 


 The pictures I have used were taken by my Mom and Dad then developed by Dad, who had a little dark-room down in the cellar where he stored all his 'special' ingredients. The picture, below, is of my Mom and three of us girls.

This canvas shape worked beautifully for the layout. You can see that the picture is from 1962. 
I love how the colors of the photograph have aged.
The picture above is my Dad with the four of us (one more to go) from 1964. Here you can also see the beautiful quality of the paper, pearls and the canvas shapes.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings.
Happy Labor Day,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Lot's of great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page and wonderful memories you have Michelle.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!.... and I love how all your pictures and writing comes up so much bigger and easier to see :)
    How do you get it to do that?

    ReplyDelete