Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pineapple Drink Card



Here's a fun card, for a fun friend, to brighten up her day.  I created this Pineapple shaped card using my Cricut Expression with Cricut's Life is a Beach cartridge. And here's a bonus for those that are interested!  I have the step by step directions below!

I love how this little card came together.  I may have to make a few more and put them up on my Etsy shop.  Anyone interested ?  :-)


As to why Adhesive Squares are in the picture above, Glue Arts is having a challenge on their blog;  Glue Arts: Make something for Mother's Day.  The challenge was to create something for Mother's Day using one of their products and take a picture showing how you used it.  Well the package does not actually hold squares, but a nice long line of adhesive that was perfect for gluing the designer paper to the straw and umbrella pole.  This adhesive is awesome for use with ribbon (probably why it's called Ribbon Adhesive)  It will stick ribbon down and not show through with those ugly blotches.
thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a fabulous Mother's Day,
Michelle
other challenges;
fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com -mothers day

3 comments:

  1. Wow...Love this card! Great job on the welding and all the details. Thanks for linking up with FCCB-Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - what fun - it reminds me that the weather will not always be cold and wet!! (and it is not winter yet, just late autumn).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! How much are you selling it for... =)

    ReplyDelete