Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March and April Calendars

 I'm a little behind but also ahead!  I'm behind in posting my March calendar.. but just by a few days.  Again I have used the Cricut cartridge called A Child's Year. Here in Florida it's spring so I decided to have the March kids playing outside in the sunshine.

 And look at this!  I have almost 4 weeks before I need my April calendar!  Yay me!  Like the rest of my calendars I used Tim Holtz paper from his Vintage Shabby paper pack and of course A Child's Year. If you are wondering where the grass silhouette came from,  I pieced together the grass from one of the other images on the cartridge. 
That's it for me today.
Tomorrow I will fill you in on how a nail trim for my dog turned into a 8 hour stay at Pet Smart for both of us.  I hate Pet Smart!!!


2 comments: