Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Wish Came True

I have been going through my older projects and finding some good ones that I never posted. Good meaning, I'm proud of them. This is one of them. I had recently got my Cricut and was still learning what it could do or I should say what I could do with it! Of course the quote was cut with it, but I also learned how to cut shapes such as the small and large top note and the swirls at the bottom.


I popped up the quote with another layer of text and then used some cardboard to make the top note raised.


I even added some of my handmade flowers to match my husbands shirt. He's so cute :-)
.

1 comment:

  1. Great projects my dear friend! I love these hand made flowers. Care to give a lesson?? :-) All are just beautiful.
    Good Job!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete