Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

A little over the top



Here is my creation..






It's a bit over the top, but it sure was fun making it. I used my own judgment following the card sketch. It's close, right? The color challenge wasn't too hard since I started out with designer paper that had all the colors. Then the last challenge was to use buttons, which I have no trouble doing that.



I've been wanting to use these flowers. I got them at JoAnn's and are so similar to the beautiful flowers that Webster's pages sell. Probably much cheaper, too.



Here's the inside..such a nice sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by,
m

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! What detail!! I LOVE IT!!!

    You are so creative. The old vintage look is my style and I think that this card is awesome.

    I am so glad that I found your blog.

    Marjorie from TX

    marjorie _ brundage at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job girlie! Both sites are great. Pick me for the blog candy.... raising hand....pick me!

    ReplyDelete