Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

$1 Bird House

Here's one of those $1.00 bird houses you can find at JoAnn's turned into something gorgeous!
The papers are all Stampin' Up! the rest you can find at JoAnn's. Those cute little birdies were cut using the Cricut.


I'll admit, this took me a bit longer than I would have liked. I had some health issues and ended up in the hospital for four days. ugggg. Plus my thumb, that I had surgery on last year, has not been very co-operative. Looks like another surgery in the making. another uggg. Although, I would definitely exchange a surgery for staying in the hospital. I hated staying there.


Enough of that...Isn't this the cutest!!! I have another bird house to alter, but I'm playing with my Cricut a bit more. I'm trying to do some paper piecing with the Happily Ever After cartridge. It's not as easy as it looks!
Thanks for stopping in today,
Michelle
.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute~~!! You going to put it on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little bird house!! Love it!! I hate staying in hospital too...

    ReplyDelete