Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Yes, I'm still here....


Here are a few scrap pages that I've done recently.


Here's a couple pages of Ciara, 17 years ago. The journaling reads:
When Ciara was in kindergarten her hair was very long. In school the other girls would play her hair so much that she would have trouble concentrating on her school work. So one day she asked to have it cut. We cut it first to her shoulders then up to her ears. Ciara loved it!


Here's a close up of some of the flowers I used. The second page was part of a challenge on Scrapbook.com. What an addicting site that is!

Here's another page I created for two challenges. One was to use a template and the other was to scrap your pets. So I combined the two.




And a close up of the flower I made...Isn't it cute!?


No comments:

Post a Comment