Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Turning 50

Today's post is a layout that I made last week using the Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin' kit. Isn't it adorable! and yes, that is me and I did turn 50 a couple of years ago, So since I was in the scrapping mood....here ya go. I love the colors that are in the kit and the elements were all so cute, it was hard to just pick a few.
My parents gave me a beautiful Bougainvillea bush to celebrate my birthday and sadly it got hit by a heavy freeze we had this winter. Hello! this is Florida, we aren't suppose to have such cold weather. Luckily it's bounced back with gusto, so I've been trying to prune it back into an acceptable shape.

That's me hugging my Dad out by the pool. Then my Mom decided to show off her hula hooping skills. Not too bad for a Mom of an old lady LOL (that would be me)
That's my Dad and husband with a bit of help from my daughter planting the bush.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time you had!!! Nothing better than family to help you celebrate those BIG numbers!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete