Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Butterflies Are Free

Today's card was made with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. I've seen quite a few Monarch and Yellow Swallowtail butterflies in my yard this year. What beautiful 'bugs'
I really do like this stamp set because of the endless (well ok maybe not endless) ways you can make the butterflies using the stamp-a-ma-jig. I went to Staples today to get some acetate so I could make each stamp set their own little template. But wouldn't you know, I get there and I forget what I was there for. grrrr I did pick up some ink for my printer so it wasn't a completely wasted trip.
I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for checking in on me,



Michelle Bowley

3 comments:

  1. sweet card! very pretty. Yesterday while at the fair they had a tent filled with butterflies, it was very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies!!! And what a cute card.
    I use the sheets of velum for my stamp-a-ma-jig templates. Just a thought!
    So...you're suffering from "oldagewoman-itus" huh? LOL...You are too funny!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty card!Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete