Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another Brayer attempt

I'm still learning how to use the brayer. I'd love some comments on what's right and whats wrong with this card.First I embossed the flower from Fabulous Flowers using white embossing powder. I then brayered a piece of Whisper White card stock using Regal Rose, Barely Banana and Ballet Blue. My Barely Banana is starting to look like Old Barely Banana, it's so dirty. I then outlined the petals with an Elegant Eggplant marker. I embelished with the Elegant Eggplant ribbon. Then used Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue and Real Red to mount the card.
Let me know your thoughts,

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabulous flowers stamp set, and am just figuring out how to use the brayer, so thanks for the inspiration. But that ribbon, I don't think it is artichoke!

    ReplyDelete