Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunny Florida has officially started it's rainy season. That means less time in the pool and more time crafting! I used the Fabulous Flowers stamp set, some glittered up brads, white gel pen, and the Lovely Lilac ink pad. I like it so much I am going to make it in pink , too. But my secret is that I will be using my technique making flowers. I can't reveal how I do it until after the Stampin Up! convention, where I will be holding a class on the flower making process. I hope you've signed up, because the class is full.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colors can't wait to see the pink verison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be at convention can you tell me the secret, I'm good at keepin secrets.......Hey check out the flowers on some of my cards I made recently for a shower and wedding....

    ReplyDelete